Plan for Small Traders
Let’s Get in Touch and Talk Professionally.
Intraday Equity Calls Cash Market Calls
This plan is suitable for every beginner who has less capital i.e: a minimum of 1 lakh and wants to start stock trading in the equity / cash market segment.
Here you can learn to diversify your funds to reduce risk and can learn Intraday Trading with proper risk management.
Intraday equity calls - Cash Market plan
Intraday Trading Cash Market Calls ( Equity Calls )
- 1-3 equity trading calls will be provided daily. *
- We always focus on less number of calls with high accuracy.
- We provide the calls in the format of “buy above, sell below” so that you can get the time for entry.
- For example, buy Reliance above 1000, you will get this call when it is trading around 990, therefore you will get sufficient time for entry.
- Equity calls will be sent by WhatsApp messenger.
- Minimum Capital required = 1 Lac, below 1 lakh capital, you will not be able to diversify the funds properly.
- You will get 3 Targets and one Stoploss as it is very important to book partial profits in Intraday trading.
- These are 100% Intraday Calls so you will not have to hold them for the next day.
- It may be possible that someday you will not get any calls. It will be only on the day of volatility, we don’t give calls if we will see that there is a chance to hit the stoploss. But this day will be adjusted to your account .
- *Number of calls and nature of calls depends on client risk profile. Premium Equity
- Please fill out the risk profile form so that we can analyze the suitability
What is Intraday Equity Trading ?
Many new traders ask this question as they are not familiar with different segments of the stock market, let us provide you some details
This is the segment in which you start trading in the NSE cash / Equity market, for example, you can buy Reliance share , DLF , Infosys etc and there is no boundation for the quantity, you can buy from 1 stock or can also buy more than 1000 stocks easily. Indian stock market
If you are taking a position after the Market opens and closing the position before the market closes then this type of trading is called Intraday or day trading.
Therefore some traders keep the position for a few seconds or a few minutes and they enter and exit very fast, they are called scalpers and some remain in the market for a few hours but close the position before the market closes, they are called day traders.
Intraday trading is highly profitable as you save a lot of time too but on the other side, if you are speculating on the gut feeling then it may suffer huge losses too, therefore you must use the recommendation ( equity trading service ) provided by our expert investment advisor who can provide you the calls as per your risk-taking capacity as we are one of the SEBI equity intraday services provider in India
Advantages of Equity Trading Calls Cash Market Trading
The most important advantage of this segment is that , you can buy any quantity as per your risk profile , either 1 or more and there is no objection at all and you can also hold it as per your requirement either for intraday / short term or for long term , that is why mostly investors try to invest only in this segment.
Whereas in derivatives, there is the lot size, 3000,5000,500, etc so you can not buy lower quantity and there is also the expiry date for every contract, so you can not carry the position for the long term without rollover.
Why you should trade in Equity Market or cash market
We always recommend every trader who do not have the experience till now or have low trading capital that he/she should use trading in this segment (CASH MARKET NSE ) as a beginner and once you are trading comfortably and have increased your capital too then you can try other advance segments like F&O etc as per your risk appetite .
What is Intraday Trading in the Equity Segment?
Intraday trading, also known as day trading, is a type of stock trading where you buy and sell stocks within the same trading day. The goal is to profit from short-term price movements rather than holding stocks for the long term.
Example: Let’s say you buy 100 shares of Company XYZ at Rs. 200 each in the morning and sell them before the stock market closes at Rs. 205 each. In this case, you executed an intraday trade and made a profit of Rs. 5 per share.